About the role.
An amazing opportunity to lead the Big Rock performance team within Boulder Group, a fast growing marketing, creative technology & venture agency. You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of our fast growth and ambitious life science, technology, financial and ESG clients as well help launch our own technology start-ups.
The role sits within our Big Rock division working directly alongside our strategy, creative, and production team to help deliver highly effective multi-channel campaigns for our growing list of global clients and ventures.
You will report directly into the CEO and will present to the wider board on a monthly basis. There will be ongoing investment in you and your team, dictated in part by your own entrepreneurial insight, with the appetite to create a world leading performance team with you at the helm.
We’re looking for someone who is hungry to work within a team of friendly, hardworking and ambitious colleagues. Attitude is everything to us (skills can be learnt) and if you’re a big thinking, go-getter who is looking for the next step in their performance career we would love to hear from you.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience working in a digital agency or working in an in-house performance team. Deep knowledge of reaching high value and B2B & B2C customers is necessary.
- Exceptional knowledge of executing campaigns across all the META platforms.
- Have exceptional knowledge of executing SEM campaigns.
- Have experience running small, medium and large campaigns.
- Have managed and overseen a performance team previously.
- Be able to work collaboratively with our strategy team and lead on channel strategy.
- Be confident in delivering accurate media plans.
- Be able to deliver smart, strategic campaign reports and QBRs.
- Be confident in pitching and speaking to C-Level executives.
- An empathetic leader and willing mentor.
- An entrepreneurial thinker with aspirations to grow an agency team.
We’re Boulder. A global marketing, creative technology and venture group for pioneering industries.
We grow brands in the complex worlds of finance, technology and life sciences, offering fast, seamless access to specialised teams with deep sector knowledge. We combine this with investment in technologies that deliver quicker, more targeted and data optimised campaigns.
It’s a model built to navigate today’s fast-moving marketing landscape, future-proofing brands and equipping them with the scale, creative impact and speed needed to succeed in today’s ultra-competitive landscape.
Culture is hugely important to us. There are no big egos here, just a group of people looking to be at the forefront of digital innovation and creativity. We’re a highly inquisitive bunch, regularly hosting inspiration sessions, training programs and teambuilding activities. Following a strong 18 months of fully remote working we are now operating 2 days in office, 3 days remote working model to allow a balance between office/home life!
- Creative/ innovative
- Commercially aware.
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Sunshine and Festive Fridays
- 2 hours ‘Meeting Free’ time every day
- Flexible Working / Hybrid model: Typically 2 days at the office, 3 days working from home
- Book Club
- Film Club
- Cycle to Work
- Culture Club socials
£70k + Performance Related Bonus