We are on the lookout for a Senior Digital Designer to join our talented Design Team. Every day will be different, you’ll have the opportunity to flex your UI/UX/branding/content skills across a wide range of projects from high-end web builds to animation wireframes and VR apps. You’ll also have the ability to mentor and support our Junior Designers as well as collaborate and learn from our experienced Creative Leaders.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with the accounts & project management team.
- Illustrating design treatments using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Crafting exceptional responses to briefs and pitches that push design boundaries and deliver a ‘wow’ experience
- Developing UI mock-ups and prototypes
- Presenting ideas and design treatments, internally and externally
- Assisting with the development, preparation and delivery of creative proposals and pitches, designing a range of outputs from video style frames and web mock-ups to DOOH and social assets.
- Collaborating with the wider Digital design team by mentoring, sharing ideas and providing feedback
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• Proven work experience in a similar role within an agency environment with a portfolio of high quality design projects
• Strong organisational skills, most importantly a methodical workflow from concept through to delivery
- Experience in crafting exceptional responses to briefs and pitches that push design boundaries and deliver a ‘wow’ experience
- Excellent eye for detail and implementing brand safe visual identities
- Experience with brand design – including logos and visual language
- Knowledge of wireframe tools, and up-to-date knowledge of design software (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision, Adobe suites, sketch)
- A passion for design and keen interest and experience in data visualisation, with an appetite to keep up to date with and share emerging trends
- A team player who enjoys supporting others and sharing knowledge
- Confident in communicating and collaborating with various stakeholders and presenting ideas with impact
We’re Boulder. A global marketing, creative technology and venture group for pioneering industries.
We grow brands in the complex worlds of finance, technology and life sciences, offering fast, seamless access to specialised teams with deep sector knowledge. We combine this with investment in technologies that deliver quicker, more targeted and data optimised campaigns.
It’s a model built to navigate today’s fast-moving marketing landscape, future-proofing brands and equipping them with the scale, creative impact and speed needed to succeed in today’s ultra-competitive landscape.
Culture is hugely important to us. There are no big egos here, just a group of people looking to be at the forefront of digital innovation and creativity. We’re a highly inquisitive bunch, regularly hosting inspiration sessions, training programs and teambuilding activities.
Following a strong 18 months of fully remote working we are now operating 2 days in office, 3 days remote working model to allow a balance between office/home life!
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Sunshine and Festive Fridays
- 2 hours ‘Meeting Free’ time every day
- Flexible Working / Hybrid model: 2 days at the office, 3 days working from home
- Book Club
- Film Club
- Cycle to Work
- Culture Club socials
- Impact Groups – Internal groups dedicated to making a positive impact to the business and wider world
To apply email: