About the Role?
An amazing opportunity to lead the strategy department for one of the UK’s most exciting marketing, creative technology & venture groups. Leading our strategy team, you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of fast growing and ambitious clients in the life science, technology, financial and ESG sectors as well as help oversee the growth strategies of our own technology start-ups.
The role sits within Boulder Group, working alongside our creative and client services team, though also feeds into our production team (Pebble), our branding team (Lava) and our performance team (Big Rock) to help deliver highly effective campaigns and projects for our growing list of global clients and internal ventures.
As our group strategy director, you will report directly into our CEO and be responsible for overseeing integrated campaign strategies and brand strategies, while also helping to forge a differentiated marketing thought leadership proposition of the agency itself.
We’re looking for someone who is hungry to progress the ambitions and effectiveness of the agency, working withing a team of friendly, hard-working and motivated colleagues to do so. Given our niche in the pioneering, smart and socially important sectors of Finance, Technology, Life Science and ESG, it’s essential that you have a passion for the complex and a curiosity to uncover insights and ideas that push the boundaries in these categories
A few musts from us:
- Experience delivery strategic work in at least two of our core sectors.
- At least 6 years agency experience.
- A great understanding of creative, brand and channel strategies and how they should co-exist.
- Have exceptional communication skills and capable of working closely with C-Level decision makers.
- A track record of implementing successful campaigns for a wide variety of clients.
- A track record of implementing a mixture of brand and acquisition campaign in B2C & B2B Markets.
- Be able to work collaboratively with client services and creative teams
- Experience managing and mentoring junior employees
We’re Boulder. A global marketing, creative technology and venture group for pioneering industries.
We grow brands in the complex worlds of finance, technology and life sciences, offering fast, seamless access to specialised teams with deep sector knowledge. We combine this with investment in technologies that deliver quicker, more targeted and data optimised campaigns.
It’s a model built to navigate today’s fast-moving marketing landscape, future-proofing brands and equipping them with the scale, creative impact and speed needed to succeed in today’s ultra-competitive landscape.
Culture is hugely important to us. There are no big egos here, just a group of people looking to be at the forefront of digital innovation and creativity. We’re a highly inquisitive bunch, regularly hosting inspiration sessions, training programs and teambuilding activities.
Following a strong 18 months of fully remote working we are now operating 2 days in office, 3 days remote working model to allow a balance between office/home life!
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Sunshine and Festive Friday – Finishing early in Dec & August.
- 2 hours ‘Meeting Free’ time every day
- Flexible Working / Hybrid model: Typically 2 days in the office, 3 days working from home
- Book Club
- Film Club
- Cycle to Work
- Culture Club socials
Apply by emailing: